Thursday, February 21, 2013

AOM Meditations: Let's Enjoy Some Laughs


Today, instead of quotes,
I wanted to share some laughter.
To me, Frasier is one of the all-time 
greatest sitcoms ever produced.
It is one of the most intelligent
And well-written television comedies.

All the actors were superb
But my favorite was David Hyde Pierce
Who played Niles Crane

In this clip entitled "A Valentine for Niles"
Niles is at Frasier's apartment preparing dinner for his date
Who is supposed to be eXtremely picky
As he waits, he notices that the crease in his pants
Are not perfectly creased
What ensues is one of my favorite comedy sketches.
It is beautifully done to classical music
And a very unique slapstick comedy sketch

"A Valentine for Niles"
From Frasier, Season 6 Episode 14



~*~


All eleven seasons can be watched on NetFlix
I LOVE NETFLIX!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment