Sunday, February 24, 2013

AOM Meditations: CELEBRATIONS! 022513

Daffodils: The Flowers of Celebration!

~*~

The more you praise and celebrate your life, 
the more there is in life to celebrate.

~Oprah Winfrey

~*~

Life is a celebration of awakenings, of new beginnings,  
and wonderful surprises that enlighten the soul.

~Cielo

~*~

What reason do I need to celebrate life?  
A birthday, a wedding anniversary, or a holiday 
are all reminders that there is something to celebrate.  
Yet every day can be a celebration of life.  
I treat others with all the honor 
that I would give great masterpieces, for indeed we are.  
I rejoice in every expression of life I perceive.  
The song of a bird, the beauty of a mountain, 
the fragrance of a flower, the softness of a kitten's fur 
all give me reasons to celebrate life.

~unattributed

No comments:

Post a Comment