Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hey Sweetie! 012213

Nikita from Vishstudio

Hey Sweetie,

I was so proud and very pleasantly surprised
When I heard President Obama say this:

“Our journey is not complete 
until our gay brothers and sisters 
are treated like anyone else under the law. 
For if we are truly created equal, 
then surely the love we commit to one another 
must be equal, as well.”

~President Barack Obama
2nd Inaugural Address
(Monday, January 21, 2013)

Amazing

And I was thrilled when he placed
Stonewall in a list with Seneca Falls and Selma

Thank you Mr. President

Well, I still have not gotten the tummy virus
So hopefully I've missed it.
I'm still knocking my wood. :  )

I spent my day enjoying the Inauguration Ceremonies.

I hope you have a very lovely day.

Peace and Love,
AOM

No comments:

Post a Comment