Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hey Sweetie! 122312


Hey Sweetie, 

I wish you the very best this Holiday Season
If you are travelling this week
I wish you a safe trip
And a wonderful time away

If you are alone this Christmas
I hope you give yourself
A very special day.
Make plans for yourself.
Get up and open gifts for yourself.
Fix your favorite meal.
Go see a movie.
Do things you really enjoy doing.
Don't let all the hype get you down

I've spent many Christmas days alone
I enjoy and love being with my family and friends
and
I enjoy and love being with myself.
And while I missed my friends and family
I set out to enjoy myself
And I have always had
A Very Merry Christmas

I hope you can find this attitude within
To enjoy being with yourself

I hope you have a very lovely Sunday.
Relax and Have Fun!

Peace and Love,
AOM

No comments:

Post a Comment