Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hey Sweetie! 122012

Cody Cummings using his Cody Cummings' Mouth Fleshjack  - Makes me smile, too!

Hey Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day!

A good buddy of mine is getting his first FleshJack on Friday.
He's getting
The Cody Cummings Mouth
With the Swallow Texture
It simulates a super hot, toe-curling blowjob



I am so excited for him.
Masturbation is an important part of life.
Anything that can enhance that pleasure
Is a wonderful addition.
I am very happy with my Fleshjacks.
They feel so good
And they allow me to masturbate
In different positions and use many techniques.
I am so thrilled for my Friend
That I've posted a two part set
Celebrating Fleshjacks.

FleshJackers of the World Unite in FLight!!! 
LOL

I am not affiliated with the FleshJack company
I just F'n LOVE their products

I hope you will enjoy today's posts.

I wish you a very lovely day.
Make sure to do something special just for you today.

And
If you don't have one
Give the gift of pleasure
And get yourself a FleshJack

Peace and Love,
AOM


No comments:

Post a Comment